Home Forums General discussion Rishta Hunt Issues

last updated by ruby 5 years ago
5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been going through a lot of frustrations lately as I am in the phase where my parents are head hunting for a groom. ME itni parehsaan aur depress hon becz ppl come and go and do not reply back. I am a graduate in science aur me studies continue krna chahte hon but parents ki pareshani ki waja se ghar bethe hoi hon. Me kya kron?

Mrs. Ali
    Participant

Dear Saba,

I totally understand what you must be going through. See thing is, in Pakistan mothers dream of their daughters getting married from the day they are born. You can’t blame them as they are simply doing this for your good but what you can do is talk to them. Sit with your parents and tell them what you want. Do not shout, cry or be rude; talk calmly and state that you are feeling bad about yourself now when people reject you and that you want to make your place in this world before you get married.

Parents are very different people. They may be hard on the outside but at an emotional level they are softer than you think. Talk to them. And remember, Marriage is not everything. You have a right to your life and should do what makes you happy and satisfied. Hope this helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,
    Yes I agree. I try doing this… and it works.. Meri ami ne smjha aur unhon ne abo ko convince kya ke mujhey study krne den.. hence.. ab me BSC me hon… you too try.

Anonymous
    Inactive

” veri Good ”

ruby
    Participant

Allah sub ke mushkil assan kary. Ameen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up