Home Forums General discussion I Want To Study

2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am writing because I don’t know where else to go and express my pain. Why does every girl have to go through this rishta hunt?? Don’t the larka wala families realize that we are human too?? They come, eat and then leave without ever looking back. Our parents are also miserable and sad while us…. The girls… it makes us question what defect we have in our personality that we aren’t getting married while others are. I also belong to a middle class family and am going through the same phase. Please tell me what I should do to come out from this depression?

Asia furqan

Mrs. Ali
    Participant

Dear Asia,

Our society has a few such norms which are more hurtful than helpful for us. This rishta hunt is one of them. Girls go through a very difficult time in this regard.

Like every human being yo have the right to your life individually. Let the rishta hunt go one. The best thing to do is to busy yourself in what you love to do the most. Being active mentally will take you out of this depression. Get an admission in any course; go and get a job in a school or according to your qualification; or if you can’t do any of this, simply start writing.

Yes, writing a diary can be a very helpful activity. Talk your heart out in it. You can even write short stories, and get them published in women digest. Hence, make your mind busy. This will help you recover your self-confidence and would allow you to go through the phase easily.
    Hope this Helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up